Ctrl-Alt-Travel is a site looking at the details of travel and traveling. Not only seeing the postcard sights of a place, but diving into detail of those places.
- In seeking the details that make a place special
- In getting the postcard shots…
- … but also seeing the things of real life
- In learning our surroundings and appreciating them
- That travel is just like living, but in other places
- Life is a set of experiences and memories not a collection of stuff.
- Work is what we do to bring value to the world and help others, but it shouldn’t be so consuming that life passes us by.
We aim to inspire
Shorter format posts – Vacation time is limited, and so is often reading attention span. We aim to have shorter posts about a specific topic so that you can read them quickly.
Plenty of Photography – Just because the posts are shorter, doesn’t mean there will be fewer pictures. We love photography and it shows.
Ctrl Alt Travel is Andy and Ali. We are married travelers and bloggers. Andy’s blog is Grounded Traveler about living in Germany as an expat. Ali’s blog is Ali’s Adventures about her travels and round the world trip. We met on Twitter through our blogs and bonded over both travel and blogging.
Combined we worked 20 years in corporate America with our 2-3 weeks of vacation a year. We learned to use our vacation time wisely and still feed the passion for travel.